WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Reducing the Time to Discovery: How to Determine if You Have Been Hackedby Kyle Fiehler on February 19, 2021 at 6:01 pm
For most small businesses, the chances of falling prey to a long-term covert surveillance operation by well-resourced, likely state-backed actors are […]
- Fools Rush in: 5 Things MSPs Should Know Before Adopting EDRby Shane Cooper on February 19, 2021 at 4:46 pm
Buzzwords and acronyms abound in the MSP industry, an unfortunate byproduct of marketing years in the making. Cybersecurity is a hot watercooler […]
- The NSA Wants Businesses to Use DoH. Here’s What You Need to Know.by Justine Kurtz on February 16, 2021 at 7:01 pm
Most people would categorically agree that increased privacy online is a good thing. But in practice, questions of privacy online are a bit more […]
- Hacker Personas Explained: Know Your Enemy and Protect Your Businessby Tyler Moffitt on February 11, 2021 at 11:26 pm
In today’s rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape, the battle for privacy and security is relentless. Cybercriminals are masters at using […]
- Watch: How S'well's Founder Built a $100 Million Business By Convincing People...by Sophie Downes on February 26, 2021 at 9:57 pm
Sarah Kauss talks about designing a cult product, how her company is living up to its sustainability goals, and why she decided to fire herself.
- 3 Counterintuitive Moves for Building a Great Brandby Anna Meyer on February 26, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Tennessee whiskey maker Fawn Weaver shares a few key decisions that put her company ahead of the competition in Inc.'s latest stream event.
- Facebook launches BARS app to record and share your raps with beats - CNETby Laura Hautala on February 27, 2021 at 12:56 am
The app offers prerecorded beats and word cues to let anyone create a rap track. More advanced rappers can take a freestyle challenge.
- Golden Globes 2021 livestream: Start time, nominations, how to watch Sunday...by Jennifer Bisset on February 27, 2021 at 12:29 am
Everything you need to know about the awards show airing this Sunday, Feb. 28.
- Amazon Dismisses Claims Alexa ‘Skills’ Can Bypass Security Vetting Processby Lindsey O'Donnell on February 26, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Researchers found a number of privacy and security issues in Amazon's Alexa skill vetting process, which could lead to attackers stealing data or […]
- Stalkerware Volumes Remain Concerningly High, Despite Bansby Tara Seals on February 26, 2021 at 9:26 pm
COVID-19 impacted volumes for the year, but the U.S. moved into third place on the list of countries most infected by stalkerware.
- Package Control Arbitrary File Writeon February 26, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Package Control suffers from an arbitrary file write vulnerability.
- Microsoft DirectWrite fsg_ExecuteGlyph Buffer Overflowon February 26, 2021 at 4:18 pm
Microsoft DirectWrite suffers from a heap-based buffer overflow vulnerability in fsg_ExecuteGlyph while processing variable TTF fonts.
Are You “REALLY” Protected From Today’s Cyber-Attacks? Today, more than ever, businesses like yours are under relentless advanced cyber-attacks. If you are not optimizing your protection, you could find your entire business at risk! Do you know if... You have the...
Technology can sometimes be a necessary evil. We know we need it, but when it doesn’t work the way we expect and need it to, it becomes frustrating and overwhelming. You place a phone call to your IT provider, wait on hold forever, and then find out they'll need to...
From a technology standpoint, there’s never been a better time to be alive. Chatting with people for free all across the world or opening your front door at home while in a business meeting, it seems that our interconnected world has unlimited possibilities. Sadly,...
Clarinets have a beautiful sound and range, but when you listen to a clarinet play by itself for three hours, you realize that there’s a reason why they’re usually just one part of an entire orchestra. Your business may find itself in a similar situation with your IT...
When you were a kid, did you have a bicycle? If you did I’m sure you can recall the thrill of zooming away from home, feeling the wind in your face as well as the freedom of personal mobility. But all that freedom ended when you got a flat tire. If you...