WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Building a Successful Customer Advocacy Program (Hint: It’s Not How You Think)by Justine Kurtz on May 6, 2021 at 10:33 pm
What’s better for getting your business’ name out there and boosting sales than having a killer business marketing plan with well-placed ads, […]
- How Cryptocurrency and Cybercrime Trends Influence One Anotherby Justine Kurtz on May 4, 2021 at 6:48 pm
Typically, when cryptocurrency values change, one would expect to see changes in crypto-related cybercrime. In particular, trends in Bitcoin values […]
- Ransomware, BEC and Phishing Still Top Concerns, per 2021 Threat Reportby Justine Kurtz on April 21, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Although cybercriminal activity throughout 2020 was as innovative as ever, some of the most noteworthy threat activity we saw came from the old […]
- Human-centered Design in the New Webroot Management Consoleby George Anderson on April 15, 2021 at 10:26 pm
At Webroot, we could go on and on about user experience (UX) design. The study of the way we interact with the tools we use has spawned entire […]
- 6 Fascinating Findings From the Epic Games-Apple Trialby Christine Lagorio-Chafkin on May 12, 2021 at 6:15 pm
Documents and executive testimony from the antitrust case have revealed many previously unknown details about how the companies operate.
- A Brutal Truth About the Misunderstood Relationship Between Happiness and...by Jeff Haden on May 12, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Hundreds of studies overturn the widespread assumption that success leads to happiness.
- Amazon updates its Echo Show 5 and Echo Show 8: Should you wait to upgrade?...by Dale Smith on May 12, 2021 at 8:50 pm
If you're in the market for a new smart screen, Amazon will ship new and improved devices starting in June. Are they worth the wait?
- I tried the $155 Beast B10 blender from NutriBullet's founder. Here's what...by David Watsky on May 12, 2021 at 8:39 pm
The brand new Beast B10 is beautiful, to be certain, but how well does it work?
- Researchers Flag e-Voting Security Flawsby Becky Bracken on May 12, 2021 at 8:43 pm
Paper ballots and source-code transparency are recommended to improve election security.
- Telegram Fraudsters Ramp Up Forged COVID-19 Vaccine Card Salesby Tara Seals on May 12, 2021 at 7:51 pm
A new type of fraud is spiking across the platform: Selling fake vax records to people who want to lie their way into places where proof of vaccine […]
- Hackers Leverage Adobe Zero Day Bug Impacting Adobe Readeron May 12, 2021 at 2:31 pm
- CISA Warns Over FiveHands File-Encrypting Malware Varianton May 12, 2021 at 2:31 pm
5 Benefits of Empowering Your Team with Security Awareness Training Asset protection and cybersecurity are important in today's world. As more essential data and valuable information is stored digitally, the main threats to a company's security and profitability are...
Calculating Your Downtime Costs In the IT world, downtime refers to anytime that your servers are not up and running. On average, downtime can cost a company roughly $5,600 a minute! That's $300,000 an hour. Five things that can cause network downtime are power...
Enterprise Cloud Platforms: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure? When you work in enterprise, you will likely need a cloud service. Three of the most popular cloud services are Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)....
Are You “REALLY” Protected From Today’s Cyber-Attacks? Today, more than ever, businesses like yours are under relentless advanced cyber-attacks. If you are not optimizing your protection, you could find your entire business at risk! Do you know if... You have the...
Technology can sometimes be a necessary evil. We know we need it, but when it doesn’t work the way we expect and need it to, it becomes frustrating and overwhelming. You place a phone call to your IT provider, wait on hold forever, and then find out they'll need to...